Emergency Accommodation

Emergency accommodation can be used if a person with disability or medical condition is being discharged from the hospital, but do not yet have a place to live. It can also be used if your regular accommodation arrangements have broken down.


My Life My Way can arrange for emergency accommodation should you require it. Please get in touch with us and we will try our best to help.

Our friendly team is here to support you. 

Talk to us about finding a service that is designed just for your support needs.