My Life My Way provides a choice of tailored accommodation and disability support services that are person-centred, goal-oriented and promote social participation.
Our services include:
- Temporary, permanent and transitional supported accommodation in one of My Life My Way’s comfortable accommodation options, where we provide high quality, daily assistance and support, with a focus on clients’ social, emotional and physical wellbeing.
- In home care provided in clients’ own homes, including daily assistance and support as well as general household support such as cleaning and home and garden maintenance.
- Respite care provided in clients’ homes, in My Life My Way’s accommodation or through accessing community activities, so that clients’ carers can take a break.
- Individual and group community participation activities, including supported shopping, medical appointments, sporting and recreational events, social activities, visiting or making new friends, travel and building confidence and social skills.
- Assistance with daily living and life skills such as financial management, communication skills and lifestyle mentoring.
- Assistance with life stage transitions, including assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations, as well as mentoring, peer support, individual skill development and decision making to support people to make transitions on their own terms and in a way that meets their goals and aspirations.
- Transport for clients who cannot use public or other private transport, from their home to their daytime activities, place of study or workplace.
- Coordination of NDIS Supports and assistance with NDIS Plan Management, to strengthen people’s abilities to coordinate their supports and participate in the community.
Respite, Emergency accommodation & Transitional care
Our respite services gives disability carers a break from the daily routine.
We also assist with life stage transition support so you can make transitions on your own terms.
We understand that in-home care is a great way to keep you connected to your community with the right supports around you.
We provide various supports to children including those with sensory, intellectual, neurological and psychiatric disabilities.
- Northern Adelaide
- Eastern Adelaide
- Southern Adelaide
- Western Adelaide
- Adelaide Hills
- Barossa Light and Lower North
- Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island