Disability Support Worker
- Flexible roster shifts
- Support for staff
- Career progression opportunities
About My Life My Way
My Life My Way is the fastest growing service provider with an experienced supportive management team. My Life My Way provides support for individuals with disabilities throughout Adelaide and regional South Australia. Our philosophy of care provision is based on providing opportunities to enhance the lives of individuals and delivering a seamless level of care.
Why work with My Life My Way?
At My Life My Way we genuinely care – we care about our clients and our staff. Our aim is to provide you with the work that you are looking for. We offer a wide variety of working hours and work locations to suit your needs and to fit in with your lifestyle.
- Is making a positive difference in person with disability important to you?
- Do you believe everyone deserves a fair go?
- Do you believe in social justice?
My Life My Way is looking for passionate and committed Disability Support Workers to join our organisation. We are keen to speak to people that are interested in establishing a career within the dynamic disability sector.
We have a great opportunity for support workers interested in supporting clients living in their own home in Adelaide.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 months paid work experience in Disability or Community sector
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current CPR training
- Current Manual Handling certificate
- Current full SA Driver’s Licence
- Certificate III in Disability
- Satisfactory DCSI Disability Services Screening clearance (Child related and/or Disability)
- Assist clients with Medication
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Friendly and professional
- Ability to work under direction or unsupervised
- Passion for providing quality care
- Own car with at least third party insurance
- Satisfactory physical fitness
- Right to work in Australia
- Work Type: Casual
- Job Title: Disability Support Worker
- Location: Adelaide